If any of the criteria below defines you or your situation, Events For Good can and will help.
- You work to benefit others.
- You are looking for new ways to raise money.
- You are tired of the same old fundraising activities.
- You need a fresh event concept.
- You have never planned a fundraising event.
- You want to build relationships with your donors.
- You want to turn your ticket buyers into lifelong donors.
- You are looking for new ways to create community.
- You want to raise awareness and educate the public on your cause and mission.
- You plan events, but don’t have a clear goal or strategy to align them with fundraising.
- Your last fundraising event was not profitable.
- Your last fundraising event was not well attended.
- Your last fundraising event was not covered by the media.
- You have never used sponsors as a way to raise money at an event.
- You have trouble acquiring sponsorship dollars.
- You or your colleagues think events are almost never worth the effort in comparison to other fundraising activities.
- You are in development and you don’t know how to plan an event.
- You are in development and you don’t have anyone to help you plan an event.
- You want to give back to your donors, but you don’t know the best ways to do it.
- You want to give back to your community, but you don’t know the best ways to do it.
- You want to reap the rewards of the good publicity that comes with social good.
- You want to offer your conference attendees a way to give back, but you are not sure you have the time or the money.
- You want to partner with a nonprofit but you don’t know how to choose the right one.
Have other questions? Want to know whether Events For Good is the right fit for you? Don’t hesitate to contact us.